Let's decide the future!
Forenscope is the first system that enables multispectral live imaging within 365nm-700nm** waveband and share them worldwide at the same time with mobile phones*.***
Grimed has the experience and technical infrastructure to carry out different projects.
Forenscope system has a puzzle system which adapts several needs of many different fields. Project partners can take desired images with Grimed's wide range of lens, filter and LED system options. In these studies light properties like fluorescence, luminescence etc. can be used.
Sample Projects that can be produced in Global and Nationwide basis with Forenscope :
- Which have crime scene investigation and imaging systems development projects which will be used in Police Departments, Armies or similar criminal units(Forenscope with its multispectral properties is the fastest system for fingerprint imaging, analysis and transfer to central server systems).
- Fake Passport or fake seal investigation and archive systems' development projects
- For end users fake money control system development projects
- For Health Ministeries: Public basis skin cancer Screening, Diagnosis and Follow-up Systems' development projects
- End user skin and hair analysis system development projects
- For Health Ministeries: Public basis Cervical Screening, Diagnosis and Follow-up Systems' development projects
- For Health Ministeries: First step health systems (Eye, otorhinolaryngology, dental etc.) Imaging, Diagnosis and Follow-up systems' development project
- Eye disease analysis and follow-up systems for end users
- For Universities: Medical Sciences, Engineering Faculties(Electronics control systems, Geology, Botanic, Textile, Metal)....... etc. for very different types of projects, different projects will be produced and project partnerships will be supported with:
- Local technology companies that are in collaboration with Governmental Institutions
- Global System manufacturers
- Medical Device or Chemical Producer manufacturers
- Mobile device manufacturers' Project and R&D departments
- Telecommunication firms' Project departments
- Hospital Groups' Project producers
- Universities etc. Project producers
* Smartphones, tablets, mobile devices with high definition cameras and screens.
** R&D studies are ongoing for widening additional wavelength bands!
*** Patent applications have been made and processes are ongoing. USA and Europe being in the first place many of the design patents have been completed.